Please see all the details below –
We are looking to hire a motivated and enthusiastic Parts Technician to join the BTE team at our Head Office in Markfield.
You will be working in a fast-paced, construction parts environment and should have the ability to carry out multiple tasks at once and so be very organised. You will primarily be dealing with customers over the phone and face to face so must have a high standard of customer service. Additionally, your role involves stock checks and order processing as well as supporting the Parts Technicians.
Reporting to the Parts Manager you will be able to work on your own or as part of the team.
• Understanding customer needs
• Dealing with customers over the phone and face to face
• Processing customer orders, from invoicing to arranging deliveries
• Carry out stock checks accurately and record and input data
• Checking incoming orders against delivery notes
• Working with and supporting the technicians
• Develop your product knowledge and knowledge of the business
• Previous experience in a parts department
• Proven customer service skills
• Work well under pressure and retain a positive attitude
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Excellent attention to detail
• Willingness to learn and develop
• Experience in the construction and/or agricultural industry
• Microsoft Office literate
• Reliable and punctual
• Sales initiatives for parts campaigns running several times a year
• Bonus scheme
• On site mini gym including Peloton bike
• Additional holiday
• Colleague referral scheme up to £250
• Long service award
• Investing in personal development – we are happy to offer training in any areas you may require
• Quarterly staff events
• Genuine, nice and friendly environment to work where you can easily feel part of the team
To fine out more about our Parts department go to our Parts & Service Page Here.
If this Parts Technician role sounds like a good fit then we would love to hear from you! Please email your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch.
This is a full-time position and the hours are 8:00am – 17:30pm. Very competitive salary, dependant on experience.